Intellectual property rights in data is one of the fastest growing areas of IP law. Richard Kemp recorded a video for Practical Law on this topic. View the video here (requires Practical Law account).
This masterclass examines the reasons behind this rapid growth, and what this means for businesses and the practitioners advising them.
- Why data is so valuable to today’s businesses
- Examples of the impact big data is having on business
- The key intellectual property rights in data
- The differences between contract rights and IPR in data
- How businesses can leverage their data
- Effective data management and governance